Our community development professionals can provide you with the following information to help you make a decision on your expansion
or business location.
- Regional site selection including project packaging; economic impact analysis; identification of ‘shovel ready’ sites or existing buildings; introductions to brokers and development partners; and individual site tours.
- Business development financing through our regional partnership agencies including access to grants and loans from state, federal, and private economic development partners.
- Access to market data and information including regional planning, transportation, telecommunications, and demographic profiles.
- Project management support from inception through planning, development, municipal approvals, coordination with state and county agencies, and post-construction implementation steps such as employee recruiting, training, and operational support.
- Workforce information and data including, wage rates, available employees, employment demand forecasts and more.
Contact us using the form below and we will connect you with a business development specialist that can help you and your company find your home in the heart of Pennsylvania.